The time has finally arrived!!
We are excited to be opening on Saturday 4th July!
We are taking appointments now. Please message us with your name, service required and days & times you are available.
As expected some changes have been put in place to keep our clients and ourselves as safe as possible.
- No waiting area, clients will be asked to arrive exactly on time. Waiting in your car or outside until your appointment time.
- Temperature taken on arrival.
- Appointments only, no walk in services available.
- Staff will wear appropriate PPE, visors/masks, gloves, aprons. Clients will be asked to wear their own masks.
- All stations and tools will be fully sterilised between each client. Stylists will change all PPE.
- Partitions have been put up between each stations and around the reception desk.
- Unfortunately no refreshments or magazines will be available.
- Please minimise what is brought into the salon with you, e.g Leaving bags and coats in the car.
We can’t wait to see you all!
Pani, Helen & Sarah
Meet the team
Our team, led by Pani Sophocleous, has a combined experience of 48 years, with specialties including colour correction, balayage, occasion hair up & men’s hair using the finest L’Oreal Professional products.
After training and working in London, Pani moved to Cyprus where he opened his first salon. Six years later, after meeting a local Geordie lass, he moved to the North East and opened Panelle Hair Studio in Jesmond’s Cradlewell.
A qualified hairdressing lecturer and educator, Sarah has over 16 years of experience in the industry with qualifications in colour correction & fashion techniques.
What our customers have to say
Lovely staff at Panelle hair studio with a friendly atmosphere and service. I’ve come to have my hair cut from Pani for over 3 years now, the cut a few days ago as consistent as the first. Pani is attentive and will always take the time to go the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect. I’ll always be back to get my hair cut here.